For the past 40 pay periods (about 20 months) your pay stubs are stored in ePayroll through LiteBlue.
Instructions for ePayroll;
- Visit the LiteBlue
- Enter your USPS employee ID and PIN
- Click the “Log On” button.
- Go to the “Employee Application” carousel
- Choose “ePayroll” from the list of applications.
- Select the “Pay Date” you are in search of
- Your Pay stub show become visible in a separate window.
- In the upper left corner of the window, click the “Print This Page”
Hints and Tips;
1) The PIN you use for PostalEASE is the same PIN you will use to access your Pay stub.
2) You can also access ePayroll through an Internal company computer.