What is Medicare Advantage (Part C):
In addition to Medicare Part A and Medicare Part B, you should be educated about Medicare Part C. Medicare Advantage plans;
- Are not a supplemental insurance.
- Cover all the same services as Original Medicare except for hospice services.
- Traditionally cover many of the same benefits as a Medigap policy.
- Are managed by private insurance companies approved by Medicare.
- Require you be enrolled in Parts A and B to benefit from Medicare Advantage.
- Do not erase your Original Medicare coverage.
- Allow you to avoid the need for a Medigap policy.
P. S. Always Remember to Share What You Know.