1. Do I know what the best day to retire is?
2. What does my Benefit Analysis say about the best way to maximize my federal benefits?
3. When and how do I waive my military retired pay?
4. When should I complete my application?
5. Should I check on my military service deposit?
6. Should I sign up now to receive my retirement payments by direct deposit?
7. How long does it take to withdraw money from the Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) – will there be a gap between retirement and when I can access my funds if I need them?
8. Do I know how my FERS or CSRS annuity elections will impact my spouses eligibility for FEHB?
It is very important to examine and collect all the necessary information you will need to make good decisions about your retirement future. The more you know and the earlier you know it, the better time you will have preparing for your retirement future.
P. S. Always Remember to Share What You Know.