~~Do You Know What Services are Covered Under the Different Medicare Parts?
Medicare is an important part of your retirement health. You should be aware of the differences between ‘standard’ Medicare coverage and the various options available to you (as well as the different Medicare Parts).
Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance) covers:
• Inpatient hospital
• Home health care
• Skilled Nursing Facility Care
• Hospice Care
Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance) covers:
• Doctors’ services
• Outpatient hospital care
• X-rays and laboratory tests
• Durable medical equipment and supplies
• Home health care (even if you don’t have Part A)
• Limited ambulance transportation
• Certain preventive care
• Other Outpatient services
• Physical and Occupational therapy
Follow the blog for additional information on what you don’t know about the different Medicare Parts that could change your retirement outlook.
P. S. Always Remember To Share What You Know.